Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TWD Rewind: Orange Berry Muffins

As you know, I've been working on catching up on old TWD recipes so that I can finish the book along with everybody else. I was planning on making cookies today, but it was my first day of school today and I was pretty busy in the afternoon. However, I wanted to bake something that was quick and easy. These sure fit the description. If you keep frozen blueberries in the house, then the only ingredient that you won't probably have around is an orange (unless you keep those around, too). 
As you can see from the picture above, the muffins sort of fell a bit. I can only imagine that I did something wrong, because I'm sure Dorie wouldn't write a wrong recipe. I don't know how these taste, as they haven't been eaten yet, but I'm sure they taste great, because despite them not having huge tops, they look really yummy. 
I recommend this recipe if you're looking for a fast, easy (I'm assuming tasty, too) muffin recipe. As usual, if you want the recipe, buy the book
Have fun!

No comments: